Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Summer Bliss on a Rainy Day...

It's mid February, cloudy and of course we are graced with the presence of a misty rain. I personally don't mind because I know it's coming to an end making way for all the lovely colours of spring, my favorite time of year!

I wanted to brighten your day and share some long overdue photos of the beautiful wedding we styled last summer for Sheri & James. The ceremony took place on the gorgeous front lawns of The Fish House in Stanley Park followed by afternoon tea inside with their amazing family & friends.

A huge thank you to Echo Studios Photography for capturing all the little details and special moments of this couples beautiful day. Enjoy!





































Thank you Sheri & James for allowing me the pleasure of being part of your most magical day! It was simply amazing! 

xoxo
Dawna
Creative Curator

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding, and such great photography. Love the shot of the couple in the round frame :-)

    {Thank you for being a devoted DesignTies follower - welcome back to our revised DT blog!}

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a beautiful styling job with this wedding, Dawna! Every time I drop by here, and the times I stopped into arOka, I'm always so excited at your vision and in awe of your business savvy. You're so awesome and I <3 you!!

    Thanks, by the way, for stopping by DTTD and offering your support of our new blog. The table I bought is actually a little side-table and too small for use in the bathroom. I still haven't found the perfect cabinet/dresser for the space. If you happen to find something - 18" deep, 30-33" wide and about 30-32" high that you think is special and reasonably, let me know!
    I still need to drop by the new shop!!!
    Hope you're well,
    Victoria
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete