Friday, February 3, 2012

Simply Fitting...

I have a 4 year old daughter with a bit of a womanly problem... she LOVES shoes! I know its a common collectible amongst us mature women but a 4 year old?? I too adore them, the quirkier the better, my collection includes bright  pink wedges and classic Mary Janes amongst several other classics. My dream shoe is yet to be invented but I suspect John will be the one to do it! The artistic flair of Vancouver's own Fluevog is an art gallery for any connoisseur!

While at the One of a Kind Show in December I had the pleasure of ogling over the artwork of Robyn Drage. Her limited edition prints are simply fitting for arOka! What girl, women or even 4 year old wouldn't love her amazing collection! 


Robyn's art work is displayed in private and corporate collections worldwide as well as several art galleries throughout Canada. Every piece is unique given the process behind gel transfers and she is definitely a master of her art form! From limited edition block prints to one of a kind greeting cards, Robyn's work will be available at arOka...while it lasts!


Its with great pleasure and pretty shoes that are sure to fit we welcome Robyn! I can't wait to see what inspires her next collection!


Next week will be a frenzy of merchandising and final touches in preparation of opening day February 13th. There's also numerous DIY details & rentals to get together for an amazing wedding I'm styling next Saturday and course another update here in blog world! PHEW!!

So stay tuned! I'll be introducing you to the amazing, talented and oh so vintage loving ladies now part of my team!

Until then have a most amazing weekend!!

xoxo
Dawna
Creative Curator

No comments:

Post a Comment